Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Springfield Dolls, Clothing, Accessories, Furniture, etc. for 18 inch and American Girls dolls!

I am super excited!  I was looking through my new catalogs from my biggest vendor, and I found these!
Springfield Collection Pre-Stuffed Doll 18Springfield Collection Yoga OutfitSpringfield Collection Prom DressSpringfield Collection Fur CoatSpringfield Collection Cheerleader OutfitSpringfield Collection ClogsSpringfield Collection Fringe BootsSpringfield Collection SunglassesSpringfield Collection SunglassesSpringfield Collection Newsboy Cap
Springfield Collection Clothes HangersSpringfield Collection Bed & Bedding
These are for all 18 inch dolls, including the American Girl dolls!!!  They are called the Springfield Collection. They are just less expensive!  I can get 5 different styles of dolls, over 70 outfits, over 40 accessories & shoes, some furniture, trunks, hangers, etc.  Also, I only have to order lots of ONE each!!!!  I also noticed that I can get these cheaper than WalMart online!  A little over a dollar cheaper per item!  Woot!  Stop on by the store to check out all the lil' items and order today!  No extra charge to order, and they will be in in only 2 days after I place the order.  

No comments:

Post a Comment