Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Cascade Yarn

I am excited to let you know that I had a rep from Cascade Yarn Company stop by the store and drop off some samples.  This yarn is AMAZINGLY soft, and lasts longer than other, more inexpensive yarns.  I could not BELIEVE the difference between how it feels compared to other yarns.  Simply amazing!  It retails for between $5 and $6 per skein.  Not bad!

I am seriously considering bringing a line of the Cascade Yarn into the store.  Has anyone heard of this yarn before?  Have you ever worked with it?  Would you be excited to know that you could purchase Cascade yarns here in Effingham?

Also, I am considering having a monthly or bi-monthly (weekly?) knitting and crochet time available at the store.  We would have an experienced knitter or crochet person to help you with any projects you may need help with, plus, you could stay and crochet or knit here at the store with the others as well.  Let me know if this is something you would be interested in.

Any and all feedback appreciated!

Thanx,
Bev

P.S.  Drop by the store to "pet" a skein.

No comments:

Post a Comment