Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Coloring Class/New Product!

Ladies, The coloring with the alcohol markers will be on Tues. - 6/5 - from 6 - 8 p.m. The cost will be $10. All you need to bring is YOU (and 20 - 35 friends! lol). We will have the markers on hand, and they will be 15% off if you buy or order after class! If you can't make this class, not to worry, we'll have it again in July. You might want to shoot me an e-mail and let me know when would be a good time for you to take the class so I can schedule accordingly. NEW PRODUCT!!! Bo Bunny has knocked it out of the ballpark once again with their new line called, "Little Miss". I have the collection here in the store now. It has seven DOUBLE-SIDED papers, or FOURTEEN designs, buttons, trinkets, dimensional stickers, stickers, and even card kits! Come in and check them out! Pat, this pic's for you! ha
As a bonus...if you look closely, you can see my nice pedicure as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment