Friday, May 11, 2012

Authentique/ Scrapbook Easel

We just got in over 4 Authentique collections. We now have: Fresh (my FAVORITE!), Carefree, Genuine, Miracle Boy, and Miracle Girl. Have been trying to post pictures of them all day, with no luck! This is my last attempt. If no pics, I apologize! :-(
Also, look at the awesome Scrapbook Easel!!!! These are awesomely awesome! I thought I'd never use it, but tried it at a crop, and I'm in LOVE with it!!! These are supposed to retail for $79.99, but I can get them to you for $59.99 each! They have super strong magnets to hold thru 6 layers of paper while you design! They eliminate neck and back pain and provide a better view of your project. Also, I found that I don't lose all the lil' pieces I'm assembling among all my other papers, tools, etc. while I'm scrapping. These awesome magnetic easels fold flat for easy portability. I can also get card sized ones as well. These will retail for $39.99. I have to order in lots of six, so please let me know if you'd like one of either!

No comments:

Post a Comment