Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Name change

Anyone notice the new name change?  I think it better reflects that I am also carrying art and craft supplies.  We will be replacing signage on the store soon.

Our new web site is:  www.creationstation.effingham@yahoo.com.  I will still be checking e-mails at the old site for appx. a month, but do want to switch over to the new site.

We also have a new web site:  www.creationstationsupplies.com.  I will be closing out the old web site soon, and switching to the new one.  Let me know what you think.

The winner of the paper pack for re-naming the store goes to........................................me.  Ha.  I LOVED all the suggestions, but needed something that would reflect BOTH crafts and scrapbooking, so I wanted the word "Creation" in the name.  Thanks to everyone for participating!


No comments:

Post a Comment