Thursday, March 13, 2014

Knit/Crochet

Ladies,

I am LOVING the knitting classes!  Have already made two of the Starbella scarves (both are for customers and now my daughter wants one!), and have two more I want to do just to see how they knit up.  Going to use the Starbella plaid yarn, and the Starbella Flirt Rattlesnake yarn.  Yippee!
Pat B., this scarf is yours!  Come pick it up any time!

Jennifer W., this one is yours!  Come pick it up any time.


I wanted to let everyone know that I have to place another Cascade yarn order by the first of May (or sooner!) to complete my opening order minimum from them.  I would encourage all who are interested to check out their website at: www.Cascadeyarn.com and let me know if you would like me to get something for you.  I have to meet the minimum order anyway, so I may as well get what you would like!  Also, there are lots of free patterns on the website as well.

Please let me know what I can order for you!

Thanx,
Bev
(Special thanks to Morgan for rocking the scarves!)

No comments:

Post a Comment