Saturday, December 28, 2013

More Help Needed!


I'm needing help again, Ladies and Gents!

Starting the first of the year, I'm bringing in a line of yarns. Keep those comments coming about which types of yarns you would like us to carry.

Also, I have totally beefed up my glass etching and painting section, have a large selection of stencils, and have added acrylic paints, chalkboard paints, chalkboard markers, sculpey clay and and molds, wood items, etc. 

What other craft items would you like to see the store carry. The sky is the limit. I can get everything from painting supplies and canvases to kids crafts, models, Candle and soap making, Basketry, quilling, leather, dolls, jewelry, beading, miniatures, air brushes and paints, cake pans and cake decorating supplies, and TONS more.

I would really like to specialize in the craft industry as well as scrapbooking and card-making. If I need more room, we'll expand the store! Now is the time to let me know!

I LOVE my customers!
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment