Thursday, December 19, 2013

Help with Yarn, Please!

Got 2B Scrappin' (& More?) is getting ready to order a nice selection of yarns.  (The first of January.)  I need your help.  What types of yarn do you have trouble finding?  What yarns would best meet your needs?  Please either Facebook me the answer, or call the store.  I want to make sure I am supplying the yarns that people are looking for.
Thank you in advance for your participation.

Also, please remember that we now carry

  • Acrylic paints -  in 48 exciting colors.
  • Glass etching supplies -  including glass paint markers, glass paints, chalkboard paint for glass, Glass Etching kits, glass Gel effect pens, and Glass and Tile Medium.
  • Sculpey Clay - including 9 individual colors, Mold Makers, and Sampler kits of 30 colors.
  • Inka Gold in 3 colors.
  • Pine Cones
  • Photo Transfer Medium
  • 12 X 12 burlap fabric sheets.
  • Magnetic Paint
  • Chalkboard Paint
  • Erasable, Fluorescent Chalk Markers.
  • Easy Float Paint Medium.  
 It is my intent to bring in all of the general crafting items needed for my clientele in this area, as well as maintaining a nice selection of paper-crafting and card-making supplies.  Please feel free to contact me with your crafting needs.

Thank you,
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment