Tuesday, June 25, 2013

New Items In!!!

Ladies,

I have the following new die cuts, stamps, etc. in the store.  I purchased them to put in my EBay store, but if you want them before I get them listed, they are here.  They will be full price.  If you'd like me to hold one for you, just call the store.

CottageCutz Elites DieCottageCutz Elites DieCottageCutz Elites DieCottageCutz Elites DieCottageCutz Elites Die;Deep Red Cling StampDeep Red Cling StampDeep Red Cling StampDeep Red Cling StampDeep Red Cling StampDeep Red Cling Stampband of soldiers; Deep Red Cling StampDeep Red Cling StampDeep Red Cling StampDeep Red Cling StampDeep Red Cling Stamp;Deep Red Cling Stampcombat boots; Deep Red Cling Stamp SetPenny Black Clear Stamps 5Penny Black Cling Stamp 5Teresa's Movable Part DVDmovable parts card cd - 100 cards that shake, spin, swing, slide, pop-up, and pull-up!; Dazzles Stickers            black car Dazzles stickers!

No comments:

Post a Comment