Thursday, June 27, 2013

Car Magnets

Ladies,

I have access to some neat car magnets for $8.99 each.    I only have to buy lots of two, so if you and a friend would like two of any design, let me know.  I'll put them in on the next order.

It is my intent to keep stocked up on scrapbooking basics - adhesives, etc. until the rest of the stock sells down more.  I may be bringing some craft items into the store as well.  Time will tell.  I am preparing to close at this time.  IF I bring craft items in, which ones would you like me to stock?

Anyway, here are pics of the car magnets.  I will order these only if you pre-pay, and buy both of the magnets.  Let me know if you have any questions.  These could also be displayed on your refrigerator, file cabinet, etc., and I think they would make unique & awesome, inexpensive Christmas, Birthday, or "just because" gifts as well.  They are UV protected to last, will stay put, and are appx. 8 X 4 inches in size.
Sugar SkullsCrazy Cat LadyPink-Never Give UpPink RibbonPitbullEagleZombie License PlateZombie Assault VehicleJohn 3:16100% CountryAmerican FlagCheckered FlagsGolden Retriever PuppySilky TerrierBlack LabradorSmiley FacesPeace Signs - Tie DyeUnited StatesDaisiesFootball
Elvis-Solid GoldFender StratocasterBorn To HuntOz-Wicked Witch(my favorite, says "You say Wicked like it's a bad thing!";
Oz-Ruby SlippersFlower PowerBoxerMustacheZombie Hunting PermitIchtysBacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment