Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Store Closing

Please keep in mind that I will be happy to order anything for you in the next couple of months.  If you need to stock up on something, please let me know.  These items will be regular price (no discounts), and you must be able to purchase the entire "lot" so I don't have any left on hand.  In most cases, things come in lots of one to three items, depending on the item.

Also, I will have furniture, paper racks, pegboard, peg hooks, bulletin boards, dry erase boards, shopping cards, computer chairs, tables, desks, bakers racks, tall display units and cabinets, open/closed sign, hand carried shopping baskets, bags and sacks, pricing guns, even a VERY gently used Cricut Expressions II that we just got in, some of my used dies and stamps, signage, the electronic sign over the door, the security cameras, etc., etc.  Please let people know.  First to pay takes it.

If (and it's a BIG if!!!) I should convert 1/2 of the store to crafts, would you be interested?  If so, what types of items would you like to see carried?

Thanx so much for your loyal patronage and friendship!
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment