Thursday, March 31, 2011

New and AMAZING Spellbinder dies are in!!!!

Ladies,

If you haven't been playing with your Big Shot, Big Shot Pro, Cuttlebug, Grand Calibur, etc...now is the time to drag it out, dust it off, and start falling in love with it all over again. We have just the Spellbinders die cuts to help!

Hot off the press and in now (all just released):
Grommet Tags; Heart Circles (Bev's Pick); Lattice Rectangles; Blossom 3; Blossom 4;
Fancy Tags 3 (Bev's Pick also); Large Grand Labels; Fancy Tags 2 (Another Bev's Pick); Fleur Accent Mega Dies; Fleur Motif Mega Dies;
Sprockets Mega Dies; Fancy Flight; Lacey Ovals; Bead Squares; Fleur Rectangles; Fleur Squares; & Leaves. (O.k., I confess....I love them all!!!!)

I just cannot WAIT to do a page or some cards with these embossing and cutting dies! CUTE! I'm taking them with me to Ladies' Night Out tonite. (Don't worry...I left a FEW at the store), and will bring whatever doesn't sell back with me on Friday. Again, most are in lots of 3, so hurry, hurry, hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment