Monday, September 6, 2010


If you haven't had a chance to stop by the shop yet & check out the new collection of Graphics 45 HALLOWE'EN IN WONDERLAND paper, you really ought to. I had a little free time today & dug into my stash. This is such a fun collection to play with. The possibilities are endless. This is what I have put together so far & I still have a few ideas up my sleeve.
I'm thinking that the shadow box would make a great class project. This one is perfect for Halloween & it can easily be switched out for Thanksgiving & then again for Christmas.
So, I have a free night on Wednesday, Sept. 29th. If you are interested in putting one of the shadow boxes together, just stop by the shop or give us a call to reserve your spot. The fee will be $30 & all you will need to bring is your basic class kit. The shadow box & all of the goodies that go in it will be provided. I hope that you can join us!!

Kate

1 comment:

  1. OH YOU ROCK!!!!!! This is AWESOME And you KNOW how I hate Alice in Wonderland... SO SO SO AWESOME!!!!!! You need a RAISE!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete