Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Calendar in a Year Page Kits




Ladies,

I have made a total of 12 page kits for each month of the Calendar in a Year class. I haven't heard from several of you as to whether or not you are interested in continuing the class. Please let me know by the end of September if you are still interested. I will be selling off the surplus kits first come first served starting in October. I am posting the July page kits on here, and have several kits left, and the capability to make approximately 10 more kits if necessary. If you would like one of these kits, they are $20. Pretty much everything is pre-cut for you, and if you assemble them at your convenience at the store, you may borrow the stamps, Viva Pearl pens, etc. that I have used to create them. Please call the store at: 217/347-3600 if you have any questions.

Thanx,
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment