Monday, August 4, 2014

Scrapbooking

Ladies,

I have all of my scrapbooking product back out and available for sale!  I am trying to decide whether or not to keep ordering the scrapbooking and other paper crafting items.  There are some really cute papers coming out.  I'm thinking about ordering them in stacks only, just so the individual papers don't take up so much room.  What do you think?  I can always order for you as well.  Tons of papers, embellishments, stamps, card making kits, etc. are back out of storage now and on display here at the store.

Come on in and check out all of the scrapbooking items!  Remember, everything is 25% off thru the end of the month of August!  This applies to the crafting items as well!

Since Baby and the Beanstalk is leaving us, I'm also toying with the idea of also carrying unique baby clothes, gifts, and other items.  Input appreciated!

Thanx,
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment