Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Mega Liquidation $ale!!!!

HUGE LIQUIDATION SALE!!!!

50% off most of my current inventory!!!   There is a specially marked "Regular Price" area in the back of the store (a SMALL area, mind you!), and everything else is 50% off.  Sale starts tomorrow, 4/2/14 and runs thru Friday 4/25/14.   Sale is on all scrapbook papers and embellishments, stamps, metal dies, alcohol markers and refill inks, adhesives, Rainbow looms AND loom bands, storage, etc!
Store closes after business hours on 4/25 (we will still have our crop), and remains closed thru 5/4.  On May 5, we will re-open as Creation Station!  We will still be carrying scrapbooking supplies, but I would like to weed out a lot of the existing inventory and start fresh.
I already have some new product waiting to be put out for the grand opening, and will continue to bring in more new items as the sale items reduce.  All new products will be unveiled at our grand opening on May 5!  Woot!
Note:  I am also selling paper racks, shelving, peg board, decorations, etc.  Just make an offer.   I am looking for more enclosed shelving units, armoires, book cases, etc., so let me know if you have anything in those lines that you’d like to sell to me.
Come in for some HUGE savings, and make sure and spread the word!
Thanx,

Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment