Saturday, September 15, 2012

Upcoming Fall Authentique Card Class and Dazzles Card Class

Ladies,

Here are the cards from the fall card class we did last Tuesday night.  I was able to play with several new stamps, dies, papers, and the Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  This product was created using the new Authentique "Thankful" collection.  I made these using the promo materials they sent me.  When the actual papers come in (expecting them any time), I'll set up another card class, since several of you wanted to make these cards.  Look for the "Authentique Thankful" Fall Card Class which will be coming in October!

Dazzles Card Class:

Here are the cards I created using the awesome "Dazzles" stickers.  We'll be making these cards on Tue. nite, 9/18, from 6 - 8 p.m.  Call or drop by to sign up!  These stickers are so stinkin' fun, easy,  professional looking and CHEAP!


No comments:

Post a Comment