Thursday, August 9, 2012

Class Ideas and Class Times

Ladies,

I'm trying to start off our Fall with a nice selection of classes.  I'm needing to get some input from the most important people of all....my loyal customers!  I have a few questions and would greatly appreciate your input!

1.  Do you prefer classes during the work day, after work hours, or on weekends?  (More than one answer may apply.)

2.  What types of classes would you be most interested in attending?   Card making, invitations, wedding invitations, scrapbooking lessons, altered items, holiday gifts, holiday crafts, others?

3.  Are there items that you wish the store would carry that we do not?  If so, what are they?

Thanks so much for your thoughts and responses.  Obviously, the customer is the most important part of any retail store, so I value your input, and hope to tailor the store to your specific needs.

ALSO:    I have some interest in doing a quilling class.  If you are interested, please comment on the blog or e-mail me.

No comments:

Post a Comment