Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New Stuff-A-Roo!

Ladies,

I am so excited I can hardly contain myself! I got so sick of looking at the same papers, that I just placed an order for over $1,000.00 worth of Graphic 45 papers. If you haven't had a chance to check these out, you can view them at: www.g45papers.com. They are VERY pretty double sided papers that have a vintage type look/feel. One side is usually very decorative, and the reverse side usually has a nice small print to coordinate. Also, they have sheets of die cut tags and frames that match several. I have been sitting on the edge of my seat, waiting for the Fed Ex guy! They should be in any day! Woo HOO!

Also, on the way in are many of Tim Holtz's stamps. These are awesomely awesome stamps and are wildly popular. What a nice Christmas idea for yourself or that serious stamper/card maker/scrapper in your life!!!!

I will post again when these items are in. (Can you tell I'm excited????)

No comments:

Post a Comment