Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy NEW YEAR!!! Last year was a great one. Let's see if we can make 2010 even better.

To get us started, we are going to start off with a color challenge. I have pics of the sample but am having issues getting them loaded to the computer. I will edit them in as soon as I figure out the problem. My project is on display at the store.

Your colors are:

LIME GREEN
PUMPKIN
DENIM BLUE

You can get these colors from card stock, paper, buttons, brads, ribbon, ink, or anything else you find. Your project MUST use all 3 colors. You can scrap, make a card or go outside the box like I did.

Remember, a new challenge will be posted every Monday. You can do all of them or just 1 of them. It's entirely up to you. The coffee/tea clatch to discuss January's projects will be at 2 PM on Saturday, Feb.6th.

Good luck! And most of all---HAVE FUN!!!!

Kate

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun -- will be in later for a few things. I hear there was an email sent too. I didn't get it! Nancy

    ReplyDelete